Monday, July 22, 2013

Sand Hollow


Please excuse my extremely goofy goggles, I wear contacts okay...

We went to St. George for a few days with Chase's brother Kade and his wife Elle back in June. My grandparents have a condo (whoop!). It's so blazing hot so most of the time we were either at the pool or Sand Hollow jumping off red rocks into blue water (we risked the "Swimmer's Itch"). Elle brought her GoPro (whoop!) and Chase's younger bro has Final Cut Pro (whoop!) so I attempted to edit this on there. The quality looks not so good in the final version for some reason, and the title is way messed up for some other reason. Why is it way over on the left like that anyway? I made it look way cooler than that I promise. I  didn't attempt to mess with the colors though, I'll save that for another day when I have time to learn. I'm just still loving that I can play a video backwards, COOL.

PS. It's so great having Elle around to take pics and video with me, I've missed that since my Carrie left on her mission.

2 comments:

  1. cool cool cool cool.
    i know how to fix your problem with quality and the title! i'd totally help you with all the final cut technical problems but alas, i'm a missionary tomorrow.
    but seriously, loved that video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a] i am OBSESSED with that entire vampire weekend album
    b] i love your videos, this one might be my favorite though

    ReplyDelete