Monday, July 8, 2013

Camping in Wyoming

Every summer my extended family tries to get all together at least once up at my Grandparent's property in Wyoming. Last weekend we were able to go up and enjoy cooler weather and even some rain. 
My grandparents both turn 70 this year so we threw a surprise "70's" themed birthday party for them with 70's music, glow sticks, tie dyed shirts, lights hanging from trees, and big peace signs. I think they had fun! My grandparents are two of the best people I know. They are so giving and accepting. I love them so much and am so glad they are my grandparents. Happy Birthday Grandpa & Grandma!
Chase & I brought our trusty hammock and took a couple naps in it.
We rode 4-wheelers, played tons of games, and ate SO MUCH good food as always.
We look at peace...haha.
Chase & I are so blessed to have the families we have. They are our best friends!
Until next time Wyoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment